Wednesday, October 01, 2008

some updates

  • I am fighting my depression still. Blah. I hate chemical days.
  • Surgery for my deviated septum and correcting my sinuses is Friday morning. Butt ass early in the morning too.
  • Bug's eye is looking worse but better. The swelling is gone as well as the pain. It is WAY more colorful. No worries I am taking pictures everyday.
  • Computer goes to the Dr tomorrow. I should have a fixed computer or a new laptop.
  • I am in a hole right now. I am working my way out. I hate it when I am in holes.
  • I have been so good with WW, first week weigh in tomorrow. I hope to see a smaller number.
  • One month until my first test. I am going to put everything into passing.
  • And I have had a headache for two days and I cannot take anything because of the surgery - FUN!
  • OK that is enough updates. Off to prepare for Friday.

No comments: