Saturday, March 07, 2009

*!* Why the universe isn't random *!*

Below is an excerpt of a chat conversation I had with Daisymouse earlier:


Daisymouse: if you are open to used, I get you a great deal on a three year old

Daisymouse: :-) she is SOOOO stubborn

me!: hmmmm
think about the two stubborn DNA pools she came from?

Daisymouse: oh ya, G and Kathy

me!: (smirk) ya so what did you expect?

Daisymouse: she was being mean and I told her if she was mean again I would pop her butt
so she was
and I did
then she said "spank me again, harder this time"
UGH

me!: hahahaha!!!!!

Daisymouse: then I put her in timeout
told her to sit down on her butt
she then did a crab walk type thing so EVERYTHING was on the couch BUT HER BUTT

me!: :)

Daisymouse: then I tell her to sit down and she lays down

me!: you love it too

Daisymouse: hmmmm

Daisymouse: not in the moment

me!: you'll laugh about it on tuesday

1 comment:

Grammy G said...

I beg your pardon but I do not have a stubborn bone in my body. I have no idea what you are talking about. ;-)