Monday, June 22, 2009

Still around

I feel inclined to post an update. Not sure what exactly what to say. Maybe it is because my boss is out of town, maybe it is stress, who knows. I have my next CMA test on Saturday. I am not feeling too good about it. I have not been studying. Life, Bug, Sweetie, and work has gotten in the way. It is what it is.
Things are stressful at Sweetie's work. I hate it. I want him happy. He deserves to be happy. All plans are on hold for now. I want to go home right now and get a game plan for him to find his happiness again.
So I have this test. If you remember back I was having issues with my Sjogren's and let the the head peeps for the testing know and they so graciously gave me another testing window free of charge. I am not fully prepared. I am stressed. I feel like I need to study, but sweetie needs me.
I am just feeling overwhelmed right now, and stuck. I want to plan, move forward. I want to get this testing done, plan a vacation, get the floors done. But I am stuck.

Nothing to worry about. I can unstuck myself. I just need a little venting from time to time. Perhaps I need a more private place to blog. Perhaps all I need is some time off.

2 comments:

PattiJane said...

You can verbally blog to me anytime! Or vent. Lord knows I do it to you enough. I fear that I have become the dramatic one these days. Lets get together one evening to have a glass of wine or to just whine.LOVE and HUGS

the greatest said...

I want to help. Tell me how. I'm there to do your floors for you if you purchase the jigsaw, so that's mostly a done deal when you guys are ready.