Sunday, December 06, 2009

Staycation comes to a close

Our staycation is now over. Tomorrow is back to the grind stone. Actually, I am looking forward to it. I had not taken a decent amount of time off since Jan 08 for our second honeymoon. I feel recharged. The last few weeks of the year are going to be crazy, but I can handle it.

The floors look awesome. I am beyond happy with them. The whole living room has come together. I have still been taking my pictures, at least one a day as planned. I simply need to upload them. Pics of the living room will be on there as well. As soon the kitchen and dining room are put back together, I will post pics of those too.

This week has been wonderful. We slept late, stayed up late, watched movies during the day, and ate junk food when we wanted. It felt like Christmas break when I was a kid.

Baby seems to be doing really good. He is kicking away. I love feeling his movement. Bug loves him so much already - it just warms my heart. Sweetie is excited and we have been discussing names and themes. Our plan is to get the house ready for him except his room by the first of the year. Then all we have to worry about with the last trimester is the room.

No comments: