Wednesday, February 02, 2011

damn it is cold

Waking to no power and 18 degrees is not the most fun. Well, it was fun. We weren't stressed and L had the best time crawling in the dark while Bug took charge of the flashlight. But it was cold.

Tonight is going to be fun as we get to go to a coffee shop that is displaying a friend's photography. It is going to be awesome. If only I survive the cold, lol.

This past weekend Sweetie ran his official 2nd half marathon. He is doing so awesome. His marathon is this month and I cannot wait to cheer him on.

I am doing good with my WW, down 36.8 now, only 44.4 remains. This week I started doing Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred. Two days in and I feel good, sore but good.

I am back on the studying bandwagon and hope to test in June.

OK that is all I have for little updates. Stay warm, peeps.

No comments: