Sunday, January 31, 2010

So much going on in my brain

It is all good. We started on the room. It is hard to see the progress at this point as we are having to sort through nearly 11 years worth of stuff. It is hard to eliminate a room that was filled. But we can do it. Someday we will get the bigger place that allows for a computer room. For now, we shall focus on our little family.

I have another Dr appointment with my regular Ob tomorrow. I am anxious to what he says about baby's size. From my research it seems that he may change my c-section date. That is cool with me. I really want him to make it to week 37 - which is March 23. The good thing about being as short as I am is that there isn't much room for baby. Add a big baby to that mix and I am huge ;-) I believe my boss is expecting me to have him early or be put on bed rest.

Work is good, but busy. I am very thankful for my boss. This time around is so much different, and better, than when I was pregnant with Bug. There is stress to get items done, but I am working very hard to not allow it to get to me.

Currently, I am fighting a cold. Such fun. Sweetie took Bug up to work with him to give me some space to sleep. Of course I couldn't. But I did enjoy a long shower, doing my toes, watching "you've got mail", and now finally some blogging. Now if I could shake this headache and stuffy nose I would be set.

During the day I have a ton of blog ideas go through my head. Of course when I sit down to write, they are all gone.

The best part of this pregnancy is feeling him kick. Well, that and watching Bug feel him kick. I love that she is old enough to fully understand that I am pregnant. While she may not fully understand how things are going to change, she knows a baby is in there. And she has been the biggest helper. It is funny, when we had Bug it was all about us becoming parents. This time it is all about Bug becoming a big sister.

Now to the other perk of third trimester, the fact that I must eat or I will get sick - such fun.

No comments: