Thursday, February 11, 2010

random

Best quote of the night "daddy will you please stop shooting my unicorn".

We are ready for the Valentine's Day party. It is so hard to believe that on Sunday it will be 13 years since Sweetie proposed on stage.

Life is good. I am still freaking out about getting the room ready - but a ton will be done this week.

Sweetie's car is dead - we have been expecting this for some time. Until we buy a new one, prob end of the month or so, we are car pooling. Honestly, I love that. We get more time together, have spontaneous family dinner out, and it is just fun. We are lucky enough that we both work in locations that permit carpooling.

But the main thing is that I am doing good. Thyroid looks good, baby is kicking like crazy. I can tell how much bigger he is than Bug was, I feel his movements more. This makes me smile. However, a day doesn't go by where a co-worker makes a comment that I won't make it through March as I am huge. Well, it is true, I am huge. I am also only 5'0" and there isn't much room for me to carry him, lol.

OK just wanted to do a quick drop in and let everyone know how I am doing. Oh and since the last post, OB has not changed my c-section date yet. I go back for another size ultrasound on 2/22 and then see regular ob on 2/24. We will see how much this little guy has grown by then.

No comments: