Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Put your hand up

Come on everybody, everybody clap their hands..
Can you give me a M-I-S-S-Y, alright now, Can you give me a R-U-L-E-S
That's right, that's right, everybody clap your hands

Hee hee - Sorry, but I am not one to toot my own horn, so this is where I do it.

Yesterday, when I weighed in I hit my mini goal of 30 pounds - 30.2 actually :-) This makes me so happy - only 2 pounds left for the work 10 pound challenge. Next goal - to weigh what I did at SIL's wedding in Jul '07. This one isn't far as I am only 1 pound away. I picked goals that I could relate to and strive for ex. weight at graduation, weight starting HES, so on and so forth. Some are closer together than others, but it works for me.

And true to form, have me see good results and I stray. I had icecream last night, high lunch today - but I made sure to count it all - not going to stop now. And honestly, when I entered everything into the computer, I felt in control again.

I need to update my sidebar with my new weight goals - currently I am 13 weeks and 9 pounds away from my anniversary goal.

1 comment:

Trish Taylor said...

I am so proud of you for sticking to it. I know it must be hard.... Give me an "M", Give me an "I", Give me an "S" and another "S", give me a "Y"!!
"Y"? Because MISSY is awesome!!! XOXOX