Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taking a break

Just a quick drop in -
  • I have been crazy busy studying
  • L is now pulling up to standing and letting go without falling right away - yikes
  • Bug is awesome as awesome sauce - she still amazes me daily
  • She and I have a girls' day planned for after my test
  • Sweetie has been AMAZING - he is the best husband ever, he supports me, makes me laugh, and dreams with me
  • After my test, I have a "to-do" list that is a mile long
  • Can't think about that now
  • Before my test on Friday I am going to my school to finish my last minute studies and to ground me - I figure the place where I did my best is the perfect location
  • I have my work weigh in on Thursday since I won't be at work Friday
  • Looks like I am not paying once again - down 34.2 since after L - woot
  • I am back to the weight I was when I joined the at work weight watchers Nov 2007
  • Now it is nearly 12 and I must get to bed - night night

No comments: