Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MIA

I have been missing, that is for sure. But nothing bad. Work, time with family, time with Sweetie, getting more routines for the kids, and general happiness has kept me busy.

My boy is growing and becoming a nice addition to our silly family. Bug is still amazing me everyday with something new she learned from school. I found out she checks on L while at school. She will report to me "he was sleeping today" or "he was taking a ride in the stroller". I love it. It will be strange to have them in two different places next year.

Sweetie has been training for a marathon and running a ton. I must say he is looking awesome in his running gear, heehee.

I have been busy with work, year end and audit prep are always a killer time for me. I am still working on the weight loss, though I did enjoy myself over the holidays. I have a much more realistic goal - all to do with my 35th b-day.

I just wanted to check in and let everyone that I am not gone, just taking a small break :-)

No comments: