Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello 2011, nice to meet you. I have a lot of plans for you. Please grab a drink and sit down. We need to talk. I try to not have a ton of resolutions, or anything too crazy, but this year is my year. You see, since 2005 my years have had other focuses than the simplicity of losing weight. Between new baby, health issues, miscarriage, and pregnant again - I have had a focus of the "greater good".

Not this year.

This year is ME.

I started my workout program yesterday and am a part of the 100 day challenge (workout 30 minutes a day, everyday for the first 100 days of the year). My goal is to finish a 90 day challenge of chaLEAN, walk the Cap10k, and hope to jog the IBM 10k.

With weight loss, I want to get to a healthy weight this year. I am still with WW and plan to start following it once again. And this should be made easier with my goal of working out.

Then there is organization. I want to get my house to a point where I do not care who enters the door that they can walk into any room without me feeling embarrassed. This will require more schedules - which will aid in my eating healthier and losing weight. See where this is going. They all go hand in hand. Improve one part and others are bound to follow. Sweetie's resolution also has to do with de-cluttering and organizing.

And if I am sleeping better, eating healthier, feeling healthier, and am more on schedule, I should have time to do some studying. My certification went through a change and now is very different. I still have two tests to pass so I need to do this right and study some everyday.

So that is the plan, focus on ME. Only a couple of set goal time frames with other support goals. I can do this. I have the most supportive husband and kids.

Thank you, 2011, I look forward to working with you :-)

1 comment:

Trish Taylor said...

Yeah, what SHE said! I need to commit to something like what you are doing.... good luck...to both of us! Love you, dear! XO