Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Festivus

I cannot think of today without thinking of my brother, and of course seinfeld. I miss him so much! Hopefully we will get to see him soon.

Today I am huge smiles. My babies were so awesome this morning. Not to mention that Bug bought me a Christmas present last night. I don't care what it is, though I have an idea. All that matters to me is that she thought of it. She got everyone a gift this year - and really thought about it all. She is awesome and amazing. I am so very lucky to have her.

L is awesome too, don't get me wrong, but on a much squishier and gigglier way. He is trying so hard to walk and is into everything. But one look into his blue eyes and seeing his crazy red hair, and you cannot help but smile.

I go into this Christmas holiday feeling very blessed, loved, and lucky.

No comments: