Saturday, December 11, 2010

Don't have much time

But I had to post that this has been the best weekend. Friday night was my company Christmas party and it was fun, bowling and drinking are a great combination. Today was hanging with the family at MIL's with crafts and food. YUM!!!

Tomorrow is Sweetie's first half marathon. That is 13.1 miles! I am so very proud of him. Other than that I need to clean, decorate, wrap, and shop for Christmas eve.

Sweetie and I took Wednesday off to shop and had the most most most wonderful day. Shopping for two is so much fun, add a yummy lunch where we like to tip 93% and a movie and you have the perfect day. We even stopped and took my chain in that broke - they were wonderful and replaced it free of charge. This means that I am happy to have my tree necklace back on me.

OK L is crying for a bottle so I must wrap this up.

No comments: