Friday, December 17, 2010

One more week

Until Christmas. I cannot believe it is nearly here. We have a ton of cleaning to do and Sweetie has to help me not lose my mind. This year is so much fun with Bug, though she is catching on to Elf on a Shelf. Christmas eve is mine this year. I truly love hosting it, I missed it last year. I have a ton to do, but my gift to myself is cleaning my house. I need to get everything done so I can attack my kitchen. I want to overhaul it so I feel inclined to cook and plan meals. Then the new year will be here. My goal is to get the house super clean and consolidated. I want my room to be my sanctuary. I also need to finish my certification. Blah. It is all good - just need to get a pen to paper to make some realistic plans/commitments.

There is so much to do next year, including my L's 1st birthday!! But for now, to focus on the end of 2010.

No comments: