Wednesday, October 07, 2009

great evening

Sweetie had softball tonight. This left a girls' evening for me and Bug. We did it up right. We started with some dinner at subway and finished with shopping at Target. She is just so much fun. We bought snack items for an upcoming outing and some fun items. The best part was when I was looking at the sports bras (those who know my daughter should just start sighing now, esp if you remember the "tiger boobies" incident). She managed to put on a sports bra by herself. It was huge, as it should be, but it was just so funny. I, of course, found myself standing there without camera or cell phone. Throughout the trip she kept telling me to stop and showing me how silly she can be.

I know our life is going to change in some major ways in less than 6 months. I hope my girl remains as silly as she is now. She says she is excited about the baby. I know she doesn't understand what it means fully. All we can do it try and prepare her as much as possible. In so many ways having a 5 year difference will be nice.

No comments: