Thursday, October 01, 2009

dry day

I am having a dry day. My eyes are dry, my skin is dry, and I am tired. Not fair. I am not here to complain, but I sure will be happy when second trimester happiness sets in.

I am just antsy today. I don't want to sit still and concentrate. I am making lists in my head about what I can get done and when. There is absolutely so much to do before April. I am trying to focus on the FlyLady idea of baby steps. And not to sound like I am making excuses, but it will be nice when we know the sex. Then I can start really going through what we have and what we need.

Last night was celebration for both BIL and Niece's b-days. It was fun although the service sucked (not eating at Dave and Busters again) and I got sick. Nothing like eating a meal you have to pay for only to lose it. Sucks. But I didn't let it get to me. Well, that isn't true, I was exhausted.

I am hoping that I will feel up to getting some of the items on my to-do list done.

No comments: