Monday, September 28, 2009

collective exhale

Let's all together exhale, ready on one...two...three ahhhhhhhhhh!

Appointment was great. Sonogram was wonderful. Baby was facing my back and sleeping. Then it turned to look down and started doing crunches, it was so cute. The tech did say that when we go back for our anatomy sonogram tell baby not to be like that or we will not find out the sex. We go back on 11/9/09 to hopefully find out. That is my birthday week, so I am hoping to buy something pink or blue for my b-day.

I have my regular OB appointment on Wednesday. Bug is going to take me. She asked if the dr was going to get the baby out - since I am c-section I have explained that the dr does it. I told her we have to wait. I think she is disappointed. She wanted baby to be a witch with us for Halloween. 9 months is a long time for a 4 year old.

I am feeling much better than this weekend. I have a little cough, but nothing bad. I am just so beyond happy. I was so scared. I had no symptoms or issues like I did last time. But the fear was there. I didn't fully understand it until after the appointment and I found myself in tears while I was driving. Happy and wonderful tears. You could see the relief on Sweetie's face too.

I just had to get on and spread the happy report.

No comments: