Friday, September 25, 2009

chililng

Sweetie took Bug to soccer practice. He is so good to me. I just finished an uneventful nap and now I am trying to get something in my tummy before I have to run very quickly to the potty. My lunch was not the best for baby, apparently. I would have thought chicken and pasta - wait stop right there, can't think about it.To top it off, I have a sore throat and stuffy nose. No fever or anything so I think it is just the results of going from a high of 95 on Monday to a high of 58 on Tuesday.

In other news, today I completed a big part of the audit that we are working on. Now we have two weeks to finish it. Then work will be busy and crazy, but on my own terms.

We have our 12 week sonogram on Monday - the appointment that I have been living for. The only issue is that I didn't receive a call reminding me the time. I hope that doesn't mean that they forgot about me or that I slipped off the schedule. I will stay positive, but they will be receiving a call first thing Monday morning.

This weekend is going to be exciting. Tonight, well...isn't, but tomorrow is soccer, Niece's 13th b-day party, and then BestFriend's boyfriend is singing in his first paying gig. We are so proud and cannot wait to spend the evening listening to his wonderful voice.

The nesting is kicking in. The only problem is that I am still nauseous and exhausted. The result? I end up bitchy. But the first step is admitting you have a problem, correct? So I am working on lists, lots and lots of lists.

OK family is home, I am off to spend time with them.

No comments: