Wednesday, September 23, 2009

nervous

I am feeling good. Much better than Monday. I had to stay home due to the worst morning sickness combined with a migraine. Sweetie brought me lunch that day and it made everything so much better.

Last night we went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It was so good. We laughed all the way through it. We saw the 3-d version and Bug loved it. All in all, last night was a great distraction.

I am at the point in my pregnancy where I was last year when I found out we lost the baby. That has me on edge. While I feel so different this time, I still fear going in on Monday and hearing the horrible news I heard last time. To cope with it, I am trying to distract myself. I check my symptoms often (to make sure I still feel pregnant) and keep praying. I know I have been distant with my friends, and I hope they understand.

The other new exciting aspect of our life is reorganizing the house. We need to clear out one room in order for this baby to have a place to sleep. We refuse to try to sell our house when the market is so bad. Plus, while our house is small - it is also a low mortgage. I don't want to give that up while I have two daycare payment for a couple of months next year. I see us moving in the next 2 years or so. In the mean time, reduce, recycle, organize. We are on a mission to get rid of the things we don't use. Plus, we see it as a challenge.

And I have to hand it to Sweetie. He is awesome. If I even mention - what if we did this - he is trying to figure it out and make it happen. He even told me that he likes my hormones and mood swings. He said it tells him that everything is going smoothly.

Oh and Bug's soccer is going so well. I love the T&C community. She may not be the best on the team, but she is enjoying it and it is building her confidence. I posted pics to facebook, need to remember to post some here.

No comments: