Monday, September 07, 2009

Living on faith

As I have said before, I feel different this time. This does not take away the fear of another loss. Sweetie admitted his fears too. But staying with thinking positive we went shopping on Saturday for some maternity clothes. The one good/bad thing about having extra padding and being pregnant before is that I am showing earlier than with Bug.

So I am living on faith, praying that what I want is also what is meant to be. Next appointment is 9/28. This will be the 12 week sonogram. We didn't make it that far last time. I will feel much better after that appt.

This weekend has been very nice and relaxing. I have had some good family time, got to hang out with some friends, rested a ton, and today is a family gathering.

I am hoping to start my exercising again this week. I have been bad and lazy. Well, tired with nausea doesn't help. Hopefully, I can get past that to enjoy the benefits of more energy.

No comments: