Sunday, September 13, 2009

No soccer yet

Due to a two day down pour that was more than needed, Bug's soccer game was canceled. That is ok, we didn't even get out of the 70s. It was awesome. We had a great day nevertheless. We shot some video for The Spot Finder, enjoyed driving in crazy ass rain - ok maybe enjoyed is a large stretch. And did some fun shopping. We got soaked after lunch and we even had our umbrella. And thanks to the rain, one video shows the pink and purple polka dot umbrella - hahha. He will look so manly.

Bug also starts dance tomorrow so we had to go and get dance shoes, both ballet and tap - fun. She is so excited. In fact she slept in her ballet shows. I will get pics tomorrow before school, she is adorable in her leotard, if I do say so myself.

The only real issue yesterday was that baby apparently doesn't like pumpkin lattes. How can this be? While I didn't get sick, I felt like I was going to most of the day. The good news is that baby does like Lamme's chocolate covered strawberries - thank goodness. That might have been my breakfast this morning.

I know this isn't a high traffic site. But I want to capture my feelings like I did with Bug. Today is errand day. I am not sure how I am going to plan dinners - nothing sounds good.

Now I must go, it seems Sweetie is dead and we must go to the bookstore to get a new one (very odd game we play, you would have to be us to truly get it, lol).

No comments: