Friday, September 18, 2009

5 years

5 years ago today, my world changed forever. The life that I had, would never be the same. This is the day we conceived my daughter. This is a very happy anniversary. We aren't the type of couple to celebrate everything. But the life altering items are important to us. The ones that remind us of what makes us us, and make us look back and see just how far we have come, like looking down from a mountain, baby.

I look back and so much has changed. We have matured, relaxed a lot, changed our focus, and changed jobs several times, lol. Sometimes, it is just nice to look back and smile. Everything that happened in my life led me to this place. This place with my loving husband, beautiful daughter, one on the way, and awesome family. Because of that, I would not change a thing. I have had friends come and go. Even ones that were crappy - I don't hold any anger towards. All is forgiven. I mean, in the whole scheme of things, what does it matter?

Our plans for the weekend are busy. Soccer meet up, two games, and much needed housework. I am hoping that my nausea stays at bay and that I am able to accomplish what I need to. But for now, I am just going to sit here in the silence and enjoy thinking about my family.

No comments: