Saturday, September 26, 2009

music for my soul

Today was busy as planned. Bug decided to be a witch for Halloween. Correction, she decided we both will be witches. Soccer was awesome today. Last night Bug was doing great during practice and it showed with the game. She kicked that ball several times - yay. They don't keep score so it is no win or lose, though if you ask Sweetie he will tell you the score. But it all about the fun. I just want to help her learn healthy habits of exercise and confidence. It seems to be working, even after only a little over a week that included 3 games.

Tonight was awesome. We picked up my Godmother and headed to Gumbos. BestFriend's boyfriend sounded amazing, as always. The conversation was fun, the food was yummy, and Bug was better than I even expected. Three hours at an adult restaurant is not the most fun. Luckily, she had BestFriend and Godmother to keep her happy. And it was so good for me. I needed to get out. Even if it ended with me tossing my cookies in the ladies room.

My nose is stuffed up, I am sneezing a ton, and my nausea is kicking my butt. It is all good. I plan to rest up tomorrow.

No comments: