Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy

Today was a rough and frustrating day. This morning started with a sweet girl who wanted a few more hugs. Then I got to work. It was a frustrating day. This is the last week before the tax return that I have been working on needs to be done. I knew I would have to work late. Sweetie is awesome, he took Serif tonight to see friends as I wouldn't make it. Working late isn't a problem, it doesn't cause stress in and of itself. But combine it with an auditor asking tons of questions and a computer that kept having major issues and I end up cranky. I left work after 7 completely shot. If I could drink, I would have enjoyed a glass, or bottle of wine.

I got home before Sweetie and Bug. Do you know what I did? I went for a walk. Nothing major. I am just getting back into it. I finally feel far enough along to start moving, yay second trimester. The plan I am following starts with 15 minutes. And I have to say, that 15 minutes felt wonderful. I cannot wait to do it again. Now I am sipping some soup, enjoying some t.v. and the remaining silence in the house.

No comments: