Sunday, November 22, 2009

All things good

Today my thanks focus towards my family and home. Sweetie is working on redoing our floors. We have wanted to for years but for one reason or another did not. Well, my Christmas is coming early. With the help of his uncle, Sweetie is installing flooring for us. It makes me so happy. They didn't get as far as expected due to all of the angles in our house, but I am very impressed with the results. Hopefully the remainder will be done this week so I can start Christmas decorating.

I am thankful for a home where I can install flooring. I am thankful for Sweetie and his willingness to give up a weekend to make me happy. And even though I am having such sciatic pain that I almost fell down today, I am even thankful for that. It means that I am lucky enough to experience this wonderful pregnancy. I just have to accept that I will never be the running around with a bump kind of pregnant lady who is running around like nothing is different, lol.

I am in a great place right now. This is very welcome.

No comments: