Friday, November 27, 2009

moving slowly but thankful

Currently I am sitting in the middle of heb waiting on Sweetie to return. I am having some pain - nothing scary - so I am moving slowly. I am an emotional wreck this holiday season. Thanksgiving was wonderful. We are getting close to having a name for this little bundle. As with bug, we are not saying names until we are set - we don't want reactions to change our minds.
Today we are decorating the tree. I cannot wait. The house is still in chaos with the flooring and such - but the tree area is clean. I need to upload pics too, I got some great ones of thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel like I've been away from the day-tp-day blog-grind for so long! It's nice to catch up and see that I haven't missed the official big debut!!! So exciting!!