Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So much for posting daily

The flooring isn't going as quickly as I planned. We had to unhook the modem on Monday due to moving the desk from the living room - hence no blogging for two days. A ton was accomplished last night. I love love love it.

Today was my 20 week appointment with my regular OB. Sweetie couldn't make it - the first appointment he has missed. But I had Bug so I was set. She laid next to me on the table while they did an ultrasound. He kicked for her and she LOVED it. She really is going to be a great big sister. I cannot wait.

But first we have to change his room into a bedroom. This means taking everything out that is in there. This is going to be a task. Once we do this we will be able to move some of Bug's furniture into Baby's room and get her new items. Since we have baby items we are using this opportunity to get her big girl items that help make her feel special.

Thanksgiving is at SIL's MIL's house again this year. I cannot wait. Bug and I are going to make some food for the fun while Sweetie and MIL do the turkey trot. I just am not up for it this year.

Today I am thankful for a Dr that makes me feel comfortable, taking time from work, and for rainbows.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will try to get on tomorrow and post my pictures. I have been taking my one a day, just haven't been able to post them.

No comments: