Friday, June 25, 2004

Another week down

This past weekend I bought the South Beach Diet book. Don't get me wrong - I am still against low carb. However, South beach uses good carbs and good fats. I plan to incorporate Weight Watchers and South beach. Wish me luck. I have 46 weeks until graduation and plan to look wonderful. Not that I want to be a stick at graduation. I want to have the confidence that makes everyone think "WOW she is amazing". Today I bought the South Beach cookbook. I am aiming for a healthy 4th of July.

I did good this week. Not phase one - like the book reccommends. However, I did make wiser choices and I paid more attention to my needs vs my wants. I was at the mall today after work, got to go home early, and even bought one single Dark Chocolate Truffle from Lammes Candies. That was the best .65 spent. I enjoyed every bit!

Work was good this week. I really like where I work now. My boss is wonderful and I know that I am going to learn a lot from this position.

For the Best Chocolate:
lammes

No comments: