Saturday, November 01, 2008

And the verdict is

I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED!!!!!!

All the hours of studying over the past two months, all of the hard work, all of it was worth it. I passed the first portion. It was the hardest test I have ever taken. There were a number of questions that I didn't know. It took the entire 3 hours to test. And I even used the 15 minute software tutorial at the beginning (in addition to the 3 hours) to jot down all the equations I could think of. It was hard. At the end I was exhausted. I wasn't in the fed up mind set, but rather respecting the test and knew if I didn't pass that it was ok as it was a hard test. Then they make you take a survey on how you studied and how the testing facilities were before finding out your test score. That took forever. And then I saw it:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am so happy. Thank you thyroid for being normal and letting my brain work. Thank you Sweetie for being so awesome with Bug. Thank you Bug for making me want to improve myself. Thank you Mom for listening to me freak out on a near daily basis. Thank you BestFriend for believing in me and pushing me.

One down three to go. I am taking the weekend off and beginning the next section's study on Monday.

Right now I need food. My right hand is killing me from being on a mouse for three hours. I guess I was clinching, lol.


5 comments:

the greatest said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY!!!!!!!

You are SO AMAZING!!!!

You've made my whole weekend :) :) :)

Grammy G said...

I am so proud of you. Of course, I never had a doubt. Knew you could do it all along. :-)

T.E. Wallace said...

WA-HOO!! You are absolutely Spectacular! Congrats! We new you could do it.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Way to go that is awesome.

I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

SO.VERY.AWESOME!!!! Way to go!