Thursday, November 06, 2008

feeling better

I have been sick. But today I am feeling better - YAY.

Next week is my birthday. I love birthdays. I love the day for me. However, I can never answer the question about what I want. I have trouble coming up with something I truly want. This year Sweetie picked his own gift. And it was a big one. So he said I should do the same. So I am thinking this one over. I know I want my house organized. I don't mean a maid service, but some time dedicated to getting off our asses and getting the place pretty.

I know what Bug is getting me. She is taking me to see Madagascar 2. It comes out tomorrow and she wants to see it. She is so much fun to take to the movies, so that is the plan. No present needed from her, just sittng with me watching a funny movie eating popcorn and candy.

Well I know one thing Sweetie is giving me - or rather doing. For the first time in his life he is going to give blood. This is awesome and means the world to me. In fact, everyone should give blood for my b-day.

So celebration wise, we aren't doing anything crazy. We are going to the Ren Fest the weekend after so I plan to celebrate there. Come one come all and join us in our fun. The actual day I plan to have a lazy evening with nothing crazy.

This weekend's plans changed yet we still have a full weekend planned, funny how that happens.

I have not fully been studying this week. I think I need the break. It is exhausting to think of 3 more tests. But I can do it, I just need to get off my ass and study.

Tonight we are going to see DarkDiva belly dance. This time she will be in the front row. Awesome. We also have a romantic date as well as bowling with friends planned for the weekend.

1 comment:

Crista said...

Trying to catch up again...being on FB has gotten me even more behind on my blog-reading!

Just had to say how funny that you planned to go to M2 with Bug on your birthday -- that is my plan for mine too!! It will be Bella's first movie-theater movie, so hopefully it will go well. I think it will, and I'm so excited!

We are so bizarrely alike. :)