Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another edition of bullet point update

  • I had a great b-day. It was relaxing just like I wanted.
  • On Friday I got a stomach virus and was throwing up for 14 hours. It was no good. We left for the Ren Fest that evening - yes while I was still sick. I had to go. I didn't want to miss the time with the family. I felt better Saturday morning and enjoyed the remainder of our weekend.
  • It was very cold for Bug's first camping experience. And even with that Sweetie and I are looking at tents, I want to camp more. Bug was a pro. She did great the whole time. No accidents or problems sleeping.
  • Monday was my Dad's b-day. As tradition states, Mom and I took off and started our Christmas shopping. We were very successful and had a great time.
  • Today was Bug's Thanksgiving dinner at her school. It was a ton of fun. Sweetie and I went and Bug was thrilled. I love hanging out with my little friends.
  • Tomorrow is the last trash pick up before Thanksgiving. And while I am not hosting, I am using this as an opportunity to get the kitchen in tip top shape. Let's see if it works.
  • This weekend is Christmas decorating. I cannot wait. I love this season. And Bug is big enough to REALLY be into it.

No comments: