Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inhale and EXHALE

My last week has been hectic to say the least. Working long hours, throughout the weekend, and logging in at night. It has been hectic. I think we finally made some head room tonight - yay. I also finally got away from the office for my thyroid test. I knew it was off and I was right. My synthroid is too low. This is another factor is why my weight loss has been slow - that and stress. But it doesn't matter, I am not going off due to the weight not coming off as fast as I would like, or stress, or emotions. Not saying I am perfect, I am simply going to do everything in my power to keep up this motivation. Sweetie is helping more than he will ever know. His tracking of what he eats has made it something we are doing together. His runs have been awesome and very inspiring to me.

Next week is the last week of summer. Bug starts kindergarten on the 23rd. I am so excited. Since she is going to private school I am not a nervous wreck. I already know the school and teachers, that helps a lot. Now talk to me next year and I will be a mess, lol.

OK off to log into the system and get to the end of this whole reconciliation. I want to start 2010.

No comments: