Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's my Friday and I'll smile if I want to

Today is my Friday. Tomorrow, Bug and L's school is closed for a teacher workday. This works out well for me as Bug starts Kinder on Monday. WOW! How did she get so big? We are having a family day/weekend. Tomorrow is "anything Bug wants" day. I told her we will go where she wants, do what she wants, and eat what she wants. I hope it is as awesome as it sounds. We have been having some issues with her. I know it is due to all the changes and being five. Last night she was having a fit and Sweetie went in to talk to her. They both fell asleep. This was at 6:30. I let them sleep for an hour and then L and I went in to check on them, still passed out. I decided they both needed it and L and I hung out. Actually he took a nap too but then woke up to entertain me with the new sound he found. He is such a happy and silly boy. Well, I expected Bug to wake around 8 and then be up until 11 or later. Nope. Neither woke up until Morning. They both got 12 hours of sleep. I guess they needed it. Bug woke hungry and in the best mood. I have to admit I am a bit jealous as I only got 3.5 hours at a stretch last night.

Things at work are going. I am hoping we are coming to the end. I am really done with it. Plus I REALLY need to get on to studying. Oh and cleaning the house, organizing photos, exercising, play with the kids, date nights with Sweetie, sleeping, and....... Yep that is how my brain works, think of one thing and it leads to others and others. Though I have to admit with me working so much and being in so many meetings, Sweetie has missed me. I come back to my desk to find voicemails that consist of him saying he loves me or he misses me.

With my weight loss I have lost over 20 pounds now. I am very happy - but want more. I will be jumping for joy when I lose another 26.2. I won't be done, but I will be much closer.

No comments: