Tuesday, August 03, 2010

slams head into wall

Today is one of those days. I have been working WEEKS on a reconciliation, which normally I love, but this is painful. Yes my previous posts have been positive and insightful. Not today. I am tired, my back and neck hurt, my eyes are bothering me. I am resisting overeating due to the weigh in. I need to get my thyroid rechecked, it is time again, but I cannot get away from work to do it. I am tired of my hair falling out. Blah

But I am thankful for a husband that is so involved that he picks up the kids and watches them alone so I can work late. And before you think I am not really working, I am running reports and waiting on the outcome, which I know will have changed somehow, so I will be back to square one.

Another good thing is that normally when I work like this I don't drink my water or even eat my lunch, and my cube is next to the break room so that is bad. Today I got in all my water, my lunch, and a snack. Oh I better count that piece of chocolate I had.

I also need to walk tonight but it might not happen. Other than stress and the knot in my middle shoulder area, I am feeling good. I just need to vent. I get so frustrated when I can't figure out a problem.

Perhaps I simply need a nice massage from Sweetie tonight.

No comments: