Monday, November 08, 2004

Another Day

I have not posted much during the past week because my morning sickness has gotten worse. I am sure everyone is sick of hearing about how I feel. And I am sure when I feel like this that I come across less than happy. Do not worry, I am happy.

My morning sickness was bad all weekend. Today is no different. I am wondering how long I will last at work - just wanting to crawl into my bed. Unfortunately, I have class tonight so I cannot just go home for the rest of the day. But a small nap would be nice before my late night.

This weekend was fun. It was Violet's first b-day party. I can't believe she is a year. My Sweetie and I bought a cute ornament for our Christmas tree - it is for expecting parents with 2004.

My Sweetie has been amazing. He cleaned the fridge, did laundry, and took out the trash yesterday. He takes the best care of me.

My b-day is this week. I am excited. It is my last b-day without me being a mom. It is also the start of the holidays. I can't believe it is the second week in November. Time has gone so quickly over the last 7 weeks.

Hopefully I will start feeling better and back to my old self soon.

We are at 9 weeks now.
This is what the websites say that the baby looks like now.

No comments: