Thursday, November 11, 2004

Beautiful Day

As I have mentioned many times in this blog, I love cooler weather. I was born during a sleet storm so I am pretty sure that has something to do with it. Tomorrow is my b-day and the forecast is calling for colder weather with a percentage of rain. Oh I hope so. Don't get me wrong, I love the clear blue sky of today with the chilling winds - the kind of weather that you spread your arms out while walking, but I adore an overcast day with cold rain.

So tomorrow is my b-day. While I love my b-days, it always makes me self conscious to hear "Happy B-day" all day long at work. However, this b-day is going to be different. The top executives are taking all of finance to Pok-E-Joes for lunch tomorrow and we get to go home afterwards. YEAH ME!!!

The biggest news is that I think my morning sickness is easing up. I had to go home early on Monday because of how bad I felt along with a migraine. Tuesday morning before I got out of bed I decided I was not going to feel sick anymore. So far it has worked. No, I am not suddenly 100% better, but I am doing much better than the last week.

I am still hoping to take the 17-24th off from work. I need it for my paper, but also my sanity. Would be nice to have a long leisurely time to prepare for Thanksgiving. My semester ends on December 2nd. Right now work is talking about sending me to Chicago from 11/29-12/1, which means all school work must be done before I leave. It is for training. I am hoping I do not go, the thought of flying now is awful, not to mention my inability to stay awake, or my husband going crazy. But we shall see.

Other than that, things are great. My Sweetie and I are doing better than ever and I am really enjoying my life right now. It is funny, you don't know what pregnancy will be like until you are there, experiencing it. Other than the hormonal rush, you also begin to see the world differently. People that normally bothered you (or at least for me) don't bother me as much. I feel more secure in myself and my relationships. I am more accepting and forgiving in people's faults and mistakes. It is amazing. Everything in my life has changed and I feel stronger, more confident, and happier because of it. I feel very poetic and intelligent.


No comments: