Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fast forward, take a picture of me, I'm the prize at the end

Time for catch up. I have been sad this week, so bear with me. I had a post all ready about crappy salesmen and how to not go to their stores. But when trying to write it I realized that is much more negative than I want to be right now.

Grateful for
8 - Spending time with a good friend. Regardless of how short, or busy, time together is good.
9 - For lazy days with my little family. Sometimes doing nothing is the best ever. Oh and family naps.
10 - For a Husband who wrote to me that he didn't want the lunch he took to work because he could not look at me while it ate it. He truly knows how to make me smile.
11 - For my Bug's love of animals. There are some days she simply seems so big. She feeds the stray outside - her chore. And she insisted that he get his food even though it was raining and he was no where to be seen.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Isn't it great to be able to turn it around?

I still hate being a grown-up right now.