Monday, January 14, 2008

Home again Home again

We got home at 11 last night. We started our travels home at 4am (2am home time). That makes for 21 hours of travel time. I am home today in attempts to regroup and recoup. We need laundry done and I need to go to the grocery store.

I am still in a blissful state from my vacation. More stories to come. Here is the low down - in bullet form, of course.
  • 4 days in Barbados
    • 4 lighthouses
    • walked a ton
  • 7 day cruise on a huge 5 sail sail-boat
    • six days of beautiful islands
    • saw beautiful rain forests
    • renewed our vows at sunset on the boat with the captain
    • great showers
    • great food and naps
    • zip-lined through the St Lucia Rain Forest. SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!
  • So grateful for all of the help at home. I don't know how we will ever express our gratitude.
  • And it looks like I didn't gain any weight on my 11 day vacation. And believe me I ate a ton, guess all the walking paid off.
More to come.

2 comments:

sabyan2060 said...

I am so happy for you and pissy you are not here. There is a bug Wag-A-Bag on your desk loney :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Scott is REALLY excited...LOL

the greatest said...

YAYAY you're home. Austin felt weird while you were gone, and I mean that as more than a metaphor. It really did feel wrong.

Love you. Glad you're home. <3