Thursday, January 24, 2008

Got some walking to do

Tomorrow is weigh in. I have been SO good. I am not expecting a huge loss, as I have no idea where my thyroid is right now, but I am feeling in control of myself and that is good. AND that is even with Girlscout cookies in the house. I think the main difference is what happened on vacation. We walked a lot and I thought a lot and I am pretty comfortable in my skin. I am not losing weight because I don't like myself or how I look. I am losing weight to be healthier for Bug. Realizing that changed everything. It doesn't matter if I get skinny skinny if I am healthier overall. And I can't say "oh I want to lose this much before getting pregnant" because I was 30 pounds heavier when I got pregnant with Bug.

I am back on the CPA bandwagon. Not sure when I will test, but I need to get it done. My boss and I were discussing it and I am tired of listing my reasons, as good as they may be.

And I found a Spring Distance Challenge that I want to do. It is 5 races (5k,10k,5k,10k, and a 5k) from 3/15-5/10. Add in the Cupid Challenge in Feb, and I am going to be set with my walking.

So my focus is going to be studying and walking. I normally put off the walking to "study" but this time I know I need to walk to be healthy in order to test properly. Now I just need to figure out when to do all of this. I think my lunches will be spent doing problems. Hey that does give me about 5 more hours a week of studying. I will figure it out. The most important thing is that I have the BEST family in the world as far as support and helping me with my goals.

No comments: