Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Fun

I am feeling great today. We slept in a little, ate a wonderful breakfast, did a little shopping, and now back at home for lunch and a nap. Tonight is going to be a fun. SIL#1 and Brother's dog had puppies yesterday and we are going to see the puppies and celebrate her b-day.

I am back on track with my eating. And I am feeling good for it. I was a little worried. Co-worker A got sick on Wednesday and missed two days of work because of it. She was sick sick and I was worried I would get it. So far so good. I just hope she feels up to coming back on Monday.

And I leave you with a photo from the renewal.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Dude. You slept in, ate a good breakfast, shopped, AND napped.

That's HEAVEN for me.

Anonymous said...

i found a website that could turn this picture into a cross stitch for you, but i can't post the link or image. it looked really cool. :)