Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008 - Hello 2009


Holiday Pic
Originally uploaded by daisymouse

This year the focus was to give up control. Oh how this was the focus for the whole year. From the amazing second honey moon to which I had no control in planning to accepting that fertility is yet another thing out of my control. Sometimes things are not meant to be.

This year was also wonderful in other areas, don't get me wrong. Sweetie and I grew closer together with the highs and lows of the year. I am very grateful for the point we are at now. I also am very proud of passing the first of four tests for CMA, next test scheduled Feb 28th.

I am excited about this next year. I plan to bring it in the best way possible, with Sweetie, Bug, Mom, MIL, and Niece. There will be games and fun. Let's only hope I can stay awake late enough to see the New Year.

I hope everyone have a safe and happy New Year Eve/Day!

Bring on 2009 - I am ready!

1 comment:

Sheri & SuZan said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I think we are all ready for 2009!