Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hello 2009

Today was a great New Years Day. It was laid back with family. Good food, no crowds, and simple - my favorite. 

While at MIL's I found out that I had not blogged about the results of the Dr appt regarding my skin. I am on f@cebook a lot and updated people there while forgetting to on this outlet. The Dr did not know what it was and did a biopsy that required two stitches. I went back on the 30th for the results. She doesn't know what is wrong. I have a thinning of the skin and inflammation. She said that some of the things that cause this simply need to play out. However, since mine has been around for three years (remember without any pain or any real symptoms of an issue other than cosmetic) she isn't sure. I had blood work done to check many things such as if it is autoimmune, complete blood count, and lyme disease. She assures me that it is nothing serious. Honestly, my biggest concern is it being autoimmune and not common. Hopefully I will have the results by Tuesday. 

Anyway, I am very excited about the New Year. I am starting back with my walking  and weight watchers - yes again. I am feeling good and that is enough to make me smile. 

No comments: