Thursday, January 29, 2009

migraine time

I am home with a migraine. Blah. Bug and Sweetie are at his TNT Kick Off Party. I wanted to go but there was no way. I am on the couch with covers, quiet music on the tv, a warm compress on my head, and blogging. I know, I know, which one of these things doesn't belong? I don't want to sleep, I am bored. So I opted for the one computer activity that doesn't require much brain power.

So headaches and muscle aches are my big issue now. Just taking it all in stride. OK, no more complaining.

This weekend is going to be full. My car is in need of replacement. Don't worry still following my own rules and not complaining, just stating :-) We plan to look for a new one. We are also going to the Bob Bullock Museum to see a piece of Sweetie's family's history on display. Very Very cool.
And there is something Friday but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is. Sunday is mani/pedi with BestFriend, LONG LONG overdue. Plus I need to get a ton of studying done. I can do it.

I think that is all I have in me. I am going to close my eyes and wait for my family to return. I leave you with a cute pic of Bug.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yuck! I hate migraines!

Bug is so cute!