Thursday, January 08, 2009

And so I say blah

I had dinner tonight with BestFriend and DarkDiva. It was so nice. I am sorry that I wasn't better company, but I worked late and was tired.

I am feeling all kind of emotional. I don't know if it is Brother's visit, waiting on my blood tests, me being me, or something else. Right now locking myself into my own little closet where I can study, eat healthy, and exercise without any drama, stress, or scheduling conflicts sounds divine.

There simply isn't enough time in the day for what I want to do, for who I want to see, for everything.

I wasn't as good on my diet today, but that is ok. I will pick it back up tomorrow. I have been having salads for lunch, and really enjoying them. Progress - not perfection - I must remember this. I get very stuck in perfect, in black and white, in on a diet or not. Blah!

I just want to feel better. I will call the Dr again on Monday for the test results. I hope they have them then, or better yet call me tomorrow with them - that would be nice.

One step at a time. I know I am rambling, something I do well. I need to focus on healthy choices, including exercise, and stop thinking about long term. I just want to feel healthy again.

Oh and did I mention blah?

Here to the weekend being wonderful, filled with family, stress free, and productive.

No comments: