Tuesday, November 16, 2010

in a blink of an eye

everything can change. My world is in a state of change indeed. Nothing too serious, nothing related to Sweetie or the kids. This is regarding my work. Time to watch and see what happens. I am focusing on being positive and optimistic about everything. Time to focus on all the good things. This is the time to be my sunshine self. I had a girls' night out with BestFriend tonight and we got our toes done and had dinner, it was awesome. She helped me to refocus and discuss what I need to do.

But in the meantime, there is something else that I need to focus on - CHRISTMAS!!!!

You see, as I told Bug, Mom and I will be having lunch with Santa tomorrow. Yep, time for our annual shopping trip. I cannot wait. Buying for two kids is going to be awesome. It won't be a big Christmas, but I am focusing on the memories - the lights, crafts, baking, singing, and Christmas specials. And as I told Sweetie, sorry you are not invited, heehee.

Now I must figure out what to get Sweetie. Every year I have gotten him something big and surprised him. This year is proving to be a little harder. Hopefully something will jump out - somehow the whole "I gave you a son 8 months ago" isn't going to work, lol.

Now off to bed - must get my shopping sleep on :-)

No comments: