Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Day One

The number one thing that people say they are thankful for is family. I have to agree, I am thankful for my family. But there is more to it.
  • I am thankful to be as close to my mom as I am. She is one of my best friends and I thank God everyday that I still have her in my life. She treats me like an adult and welcomes my opinions.
  • I am thankful for husband. Sweetie may not be perfect, but he never stops trying to improve and treat me like a princess. Truth be told, he does more housework and cooking than I do. He supports me, encourages me, loves me, and makes me laugh. Every day he makes me laugh.
  • I am thankful for my kids. I know those who cannot have kids and understand how blessed I am. I love that my Bug makes me laugh and we can be silly together. I love that L is all boy and has an innocent invincible quality that I cannot get enough of. And they both are snugglers, damn I love that.
  • I am thankful for my in-laws. They are more like family than in-laws. They love me in good and bad. When I am being narrow minded and bitchy they don't disown me. I look forward to new traditions with them - including going shopping on Black Friday.
  • I am thankful for my Brother - we may be separated by distance, but I still love him deeply and look forward to when we can sit and chat once again.
This Thanksgiving week begins with just that, family. Time for some snuggles and going to bed early as my shoulder is hurting and I have already taken some meds :-) Night Night All!


No comments: