Sunday, November 28, 2010

We need a little Christmas

Thankful day 6 - L has a bad cough and low grade fever so we stayed in all day. I missed BestFriend's party and that kills me. So my thankful for today is food. And how I have been enjoying it. So happy the new WW plan comes out on Monday. But I am thankful for when I say "I want xxx" that we have the means to fill such a need. Tonight was sushi and baileys.

Thankful day 7 - I am thankful for choices. I can decide what to wear, eat, shop, work, and when I want to do things, like testing.

Today is Christmas baking - mmmm bourbon ball time. After baking we will finish our decorating - got the tree up but not decorated yesterday. Then we must do the dreaded, prepare for work/school tomorrow.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I know that I have. Thank you to my friends and family who make everyday a day to give Thanks.

No comments: