Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

Thankful day 3 - I am thankful for my employment. Things may be strange now, but I do like where I work and what I am doing. There are so many out of work right now and I know that things can change at any minute, but I am Thankful.

Thankful day 4 - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I am thankful for the roof over my head. It may not be fancy or big, but it is mine and does the job. A cold front came in during the afternoon and I was not fully aware as I was busy cooking in my warm home.

Thankful day 5 - I am thankful for traditions. My family is dressed in comfy PJs that are new for the holiday and we prepare for our "black friday" tradition. Today we will clean the house to prepare. Tonight we will begin decorating. Every year we put the tree up on this day while watching Miracle on 34th Street. Add eggnog, pizza, and lemon bars and it will be a fun evening indeed.

Every year I love watching Christmas through Bug's eyes. Her belief and generosity amazes me. But this year I also get to watch L experience everything. He was awesome yesterday and loved showing off his movement. I can't wait to see his reaction to the tree and lights. And the weather is perfect. It is in the 40s and I love it.

I really need to upload the photos, the kids were very cute. I even got some cute pics of the cousins together - something I love as I did not have this - not having cousins and all.

Sweetie is out finding breakfast for us now. Our favorite small donut shop is closed so I have no idea what he is coming back with.

On the food front, I have not been counting. A new plan comes out on Sunday and I am excited to see the changes. Sweetie is excited about it too. So I have to admit some, going off plan until the new one comes, lol. I am also venturing out and trying something scary and new. If my shoulder allows, I am going to hot yoga tomorrow. I hope I get to go. It is scary and thinking of hot yoga just makes me thirsty, lol. But a good deal came along and I had to take it. Actually I took two, one to try further into town and one in cedar park. Sweetie hopes it will help with my stress and help me to feel empowered. I will report in and let you know how it goes.

No comments: