Monday, October 04, 2004

Already October??

How can this be?

This weekend was wonderful. Saturday was rainy and cool. To me and my Sweetie, this is a perfect day. We just spent time together enjoying each other's company while window shopping and day dreaming about the future. We did get some cleaning and laundry accomplished which made the weekend feel productive. I hate to jinx anything, but our relationship is so wonderful right now. We are spending such quality time together while we talk and enjoy ourselves. I feel safe with this man like no one else. It is an incredible feeling, to have a relationship of 12 years to begin anew.

Tonight is school - I am pretty prepared for class -nothing that the two hours on campus before class begins can't complete. This week I have to write about 5 pages or so for business law. Hopefully this will not be too stressful.

Monday nights are the hardest - between out of synch sleep schedules, first day of the week, and a late class, it is very tiring. Only 2 months left of class, only two months until my case is due - ok that might have stirred up some stress :-)

No comments: