Monday, October 11, 2004

And then there were three!

So I have written many times about my confidence rising and my transformation beginning. I had no idea how much this is true. My Sweetie and I went to the Doctor's on Oct 5th. The results? We are anticipating the arrival of our first child. I am due around June 12th. This is amazing. All grandparents know so I can post with confidence. While I know that we are not out of the woods as far as danger goes, I would rather have everyone know and able to support us in the event that the worst occurred.

So far I am doing good. I have nausea and exhaustion. However, I am able to eat very healthy foods in moderation. Sweets are not looking appealing, which is very strange. I had symptoms right away but figured it was my brain teasing me.

My Sweetie has been so wonderful. He is taking the best care of me and baby. He is even reading up on what the baby is experiencing right now, according to the books he is 2mm. He is letting me do very little at home and checks in on me to see how I am doing. I can see in his eyes that he is completely in love with me and this family. I am so happy to have this man's baby. I am so happy to have a family.

And to answer everyone's questions:

When are you due? June 12

Was this planned? Yes, we decided to start trying thinking that it would take awhile. However, we got pregnant the first time without protection. BE AWARE ANY TEENAGE GIRLS READING THIS.

Are you still going to school? Yes, graduation is still scheduled for May. I only have one class next semester so, unless my doctor says otherwise, I will walk with a big 8 month pregnant belly.

What about the CPA? The CPA is on hold for now. However, I am completely fine with this. Things happen at certain times for a reason. My company never reimbursed me for the cost, so this is not an issue.

Do you want to stay home? Yes, I want to stay home the first year. We are going to see what it will take to make it happen. I am very determined about this.

OK I have to get some more water - always thirsty - and have to pee - always have to pee :-)

No comments: